Acumyn has been recognized by Canadian Health Technology for its contribution to quality assurance in hospitals. Canadian Health Technology’s article detailed some of AQUA™’s key benefits including automating machine quality assurance tasks and eliminating paper-based check-lists. Also detailed in the article is AQUA™ Radiology, Acumyn’s solution to improving quality assurance in the radiology department. AQUA™ Radiology is currently being implemented in the University Health Network (UHN), as well as Rush University Medical Centre, in Chicago, and LISIT, in Japan, through Acumyn’s early adopter program.
Click the link and learn about how Acumyn can help automate, customize and make your quality assurance process more efficient:
Acumyn, in collaboration with Elekta, will be showing off a set of new features in AQUA™ to bring ultimate confidence in devices in patient care. At a time of increasing complexity of machines and strict regulations that impact clinical availability and challenge operational performance, AQUA™ delivers out-of-box TG-142, TG-51 and IAEA 398 protocols to save time and improve operational efficiency. Through real-time dashboard and data analysis tools, it helps improve confidence in patient care. AQUA™ is available to global radiotherapy clinics and hospitals through Elekta, under an exclusive marketing and sales agreement.
Acumyn just celebrated its’ second year of business on April 17, 2016. Those in attendance were the employees, founders and strategic partners whose hard work made Acumyn a great success over the past two years! It has been a momentous and hardworking year on all sides with some highlights including:
- Commercial release of AQUA to the global market.
- Becoming certified to ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO 13485:2003 Medical Devices Quality Management System.
- Established a global user base with cancer clinics and hospitals in the USA, Canada, UK, Netherlands and Australia.
- Expanded Acumyn’s office and increased its workforce to achieve the company’s business and growth goals.
- Secured additional funding in close collaboration with NRC-IRAP and OCE.
On April 29 we will be at ESTRO 2016 in Italy! Thank you to all those who have contributed their valuable time, skills and resources to making Acumyn what it is today.